We aim to be the partner of choice for industry through our business-friendly, responsive and creative practices.
TIDO has a dedicated business development team to build partnerships with industry by:
You can explore opportunities available for licensing and collaboration now in our Technology Search.
- proactively meeting with biotechnology, pharmaceutical, device, digital health and diagnostic companies to understand their R&D areas of interest and goals.
- providing preliminary information enabling all parties to further evaluate the potential for collaboration.
- coordinating scientific meetings between companies and investigators or departments to explore collaborative projects.
- hosting company visits to Boston Children’s through our Meet Your Industry Neighbor series
- fostering and maintaining strategic alliances with industry leaders
If you are interested in connecting with our investigators, learn more about our BD practices, collaborate on research, build strategic relationships, or licensing Boston Children’s IP please contact TIDO or a BD team member:
Alan Yen, PhD
Director of Licensing and Business Development
Amy Miracco, PhD
Manager, Business Development
Marina Freytsis, PhD
Marketing and Communications Specialist