TDF Fund Cycle 2020- Letters of intent due Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Information session with Dr. Levy, MD, PhD, (TDF ‘14 & ‘17) Jan. 22 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
More Information Below
The Technology Development Fund (TDF) invites all hospital employees with technologies that can be developed into viable commercial products to apply for 2020 TDF funding.
TDF awards address unmet needs in all healthcare sectors, including therapeutics, medical devices, vaccines, diagnostics, and in indications for both adults and children.
TDF provides direct access to:
- Up to $150,000 in funding to support validation of promising Boston Children’s technologies
- Mentoring for technical and commercial risk reduction by our advisory board of industry executives and product development experts
- Independent technical validation (through our network of preferred contract research organizations)
- Support in defining and building a commercial strategy for successful products
- Active management of the projects and external relationships
Learn more about the program by attending our information session featuring our guest speaker Dr. Levy, MD, PhD, (TDF ‘14 & ‘17).
Jan. 22 12:00 pm–1:00 pm- Karp 6 conference room
Pizza is on us- Kindly RSVP to Technology.Development@childrens.harvard.edu