TIDO Internship Program
The Technology Innovation Development Office (TIDO) at Boston Children’s Hospital is searching for graduate students and post-docs interested in gaining experience in IP and commercialization outside of the lab. Fellows in our program will gain a hands-on introduction to technology transfer by working with our licensing team to analyze and market disclosed technologies which may include conducting technology assessments, performing prior art searches, writing invention summaries, and analyzing the marketability of BCH inventions.
In addition to this thorough introduction to the intersection of science, business, and law that occurs in a technology transfer office, fellows will also have access to professional development and mentorship opportunities.
- Must be a graduate student or post-doc
- Background in life sciences, chemistry, computational/data science, or engineering
- Excellent scientific/ technical writing skills
- Permission from PI
About the position:
- This is a part-time position (10 hours per week)
- This is a paid position
- Requires one-year commitment
External applicants, please use our external application.
Contact Rebecca.Jones@childrens.harvard.edu with questions.