BridgeBio Call for Proposals
Boston Children’s Hospital and BridgeBio, a biotech company targeting genetic disease at the source, are launching a call for proposals as part of a collaboration to fund genetically-targeted translational research. See the attached flyer for full information.
- Any disease with at least roughly 5,000 patients in the US + EU with a known mutation causing the disease
- Any approach that directly targets or compensates for the underlying genetic defect (e.g., directly inhibits a gain-of-function protein, replaces a loss-of-function protein)
- Any therapeutic modality for which there is at least one approved drug
- Earliest phase eligible: A new mutation has been identified with evidence it is a driver of disease, and the investigator has a screening assay for drugs that target the mutated protein
- Investigator has identified a lead drug that still needs optimization before consideration as a development candidate
- Investigator has a development candidate that requires funding for IND-enabling studies
For more information about submitting a pre-proposal, please contact Shreya Sawant at TIDO.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non confidential pre-proposals submitted using the provided template– March 12, 2021
- Webinar ID: 929 2982 0703
- Webinar Link: https://bostonchildrens.zoom.us/j/92929820703?pwd=NmUrcithTCtOMjRNNnNDTkg5cWJGZz09&from=addon
- Password: 550135