BCH/TIDO Fellowship Program
The Technology Innovation Development Office (TIDO) at Boston Children’s Hospital is offering fellowships to interested graduate students and post-docs. Fellows will gain a hands-on introduction to technology transfer by working with the licensing team to perform a comprehensive analysis of disclosed technologies which may include conducting technology assessments, performing prior art searches, writing invention summaries, and analyzing markets for BCH inventions.
In addition to this thorough introduction to the intersection of science, business, and law that occurs in a technology transfer office, fellows will also have access to professional development and mentorship opportunities.
- Must be a graduate student or post-doc
- Background in life sciences, chemistry, computational/data science, or engineering
- Excellent scientific/ technical writing skills
- Permission from PI
About the position:
- This is a part-time position (10 hours per week)
- Requires one year commitment
- The Fellows Program begins in September
Email your CV and completed application (internal) to TIDOFellows@childrens.harvard.edu.
External applicants, please use our external application.